Although there may not be any current openings, ExoLytic is always seeking talented people who enjoy working in a team-oriented, challenging environment.
ExoLytic is actively changing consulting, training and outsourcing of operations and quality functions. Our relatively small company is making a big impact on the future of Quality and Knowledge Management via outsourcing, training and consulting.
We actively seek and reward top achievers who deliver on their commitments and share in ExoLytic’s goals and values.
ExoLytic’s success depends on employees who are:
- Filled With Passion
- Committed to Making Things Happen
- Open to Ideas From All Sources
- Team Player
In keeping our commitment to the communities in which we do business, ExoLytic, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be considered for a future opportunity, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Sales and Business Development
Description: (ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES)
1. Generate and develop new business to meet specified plan and goals.
- Cultivate and manage a strong sales pipeline.
- Develop sales proposals, satisfy, and fulfill proposals.
- Conduct and successfully close contract negotiations.
- Accurate pipeline forecasting reports and sales projections.
- Client care – before, during, and after the partnership is created.
2. Primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships with existing clients as well as to develop new business sources.
3. Setting and executing the external marketing plan for new product introductions and market development.
4. Understand and communicate information regarding company products and services to new and existing clients, providing excellent customer and client service. (Presentations.)
5. Build Exolytic’s corporate identity and product branding.
6. Attend and participate in strategic sales meetings and business/trade events. Represent company at industry events and conferences.
7. Develop and expand new and existing strategic partnerships.
8. Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of the management consulting as well as quality management industries.
9. Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve sales processes to increase revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
10. Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve systems, tools, technologies and reporting capabilities to increase revenues and/or client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in directly managing an inside sales force, and will have a minimum of 10-15 years in overall technology business and/or sales experience. This individual will ideally have managed successfully in a high growth sales environment and will have built a track record of success.
The candidate will be an honest, open communicator who possesses strong points of view, is willing to debate, and is able to make tough decisions. S/he will be apolitical, and while consensus driven, is able to drive toward a conclusion that is embraced in the organization. S/he will possess good business judgment, be a senior manager capable of determining the most effective and efficient way to organize and use resources, and be a person of high integrity. Finally, the successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, high level of energy, be flexible, and have a sense of humor.