Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course ISO 9001:2015
(IRCA Accredited) Course Reference No. A17952
This 5-day Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course ISO 9001:2015 is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems that meet the criteria of ISO 9001 according to ISO 17021 and ISO 19011.
Over 5 days, you’ll develop auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, open forum discussions with a written examination on your final day.
This course is certificated by the IRCA Governing Board and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under IRCA Auditor Certification Scheme.
Prior to attending you will be expected to have prior knowledge on:
- Management system
- PDCA Cycle
- Core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management, responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- Quality management
- The Seven Principles of Quality Management as in ISO 9000
- Relationship between Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction
- The process approach used in quality management.
- The model of a process-based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- ISO 9001:2015
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Commonly used Terms and Definitions of Quality Management as in ISO 9000:2015
It is advisable that participants have prior experience in auditing activities.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be capable of:
- Performing effective value added audits of quality management systems and reporting the outcomes
- Leading an audit of a company’s quality management system and determine whether or not it meets the requirements of ISO 9001
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 standards
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a quality management systems audit
- Creating relevant audit reports
- Examining Quality Management System
- Understanding and auditing ”Context of the Organization”
- Auditing “Leadership”
- Auditing ”Planning for QMS”
- Auditing “support”.
- Auditing “Operation”.
- Auditing "Performance evaluation & Improvement".
Who Should Attend:
- Quality professionals interested in leading and conducting ISO9001 audits
- Management representatives
- Quality managers and directors
- Your business will have in-house knowledge and skills to undertake and lead a quality management systems audit at a supplier/subcontractor
- Your organization will benefit having the ability to conduct regular ISO9001 audits to improve quality standards
Cost (Per Person):
Public Course Dates and Locations:
Sponsored by ExoLytic, Inc.
August 22, 2016, to August 26, 2016 – Wakefield, MA
Delegates will be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the exercises.
You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
Those who successfully complete the course assessment and written examination will fulfill the training requirements for certification as an IRCA QMS Lead Auditor.
There is a final examination for this course.
Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA QMS Auditor Certification scheme.
Global PCS in collaboration with ExoLytic, Inc. is offering a series of training sessions to reach out to a wide market share of individuals seeking accredited lead auditor training. Global PCS with the assistance of ExoLytic, Inc. has partnered with professional associations tp offer the training to their members and clients while maintaining an open enrollment to others interested in joining any of the offered classes.